Thursday, June 17, 2010

What The Heck Happened To Me?

I Think I Better Call Somebody A "Mental Health Professional"...


I was sitting around taking a break for a minute this evening, and something suddenly hit me.

I've put in about 30 work hours over the past three days.

I haven't done that in over two years.

I haven't done it regularly for over a decade.

I hope I'm not going to make it some sort of habit, or I'll be kicked out of the ASOPPABB (American Society of Professional Pirates And Beach Bum's) and be stripped of my Hawaiian Taxi Driver Shirts and knit Rasta hat with fake dreadlocks.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything here on the blog, but chances are I won't pull off such a feat again in the near future so if the ASOPPABB officials come knocking I'll just say it was all boastful self aggrandizing.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: