Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Progress

Attitude Improving Marginally?


I'm pleased to report that there's a slight glimmer of hope that this will be the most productive week around here at the International Headquarters of PET in over a month.

Good thing, because I'm seriously behind in a number of areas through no fault of my own.

I managed to get three pneumatic valves with master rebuilds out the door last Friday and three more out yesterday, and FINALLY I'm getting my programmer's attention again and he's stopping by about 9 this morning.

Hopefully we can get the bugs worked out of the code for the rebuilt Baltimore PLC and get it shipped out Wednesday, and then with any luck I'll get a couple more valves rebuilt by Friday so I can leave town and head down to the Farm in Alabama for a week. 

Time to get back in the shop I guess and get ready for the day.

Wish us luck, and regards Y'all.

No comments: