Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On The Road Yet Again

Headin' South Looking For Warmer Weather...


We're heading to the Atlanta Suburbs this morning...stopping in Cumming around lunchtime and ending up in Fayettville for the night.

Then its on south on Wednesday across southern Alabama to the Farm for Christmas.

I refuse to be cranky for the next 72 hours unless intentionally provoked.

I hope that everyone has a blessed week with friends and family, safe travels by land or sea or air, and remembers that we only have a short time here on the planet and in the process make the most of the experience.

(yes I can be an asshole...but sometimes I get all soft and mushy and right now I'm feeling sort of easy to get along with but be aware and don't push me too far...)

Regard's Y'all...

No comments: