Thursday, December 23, 2010

Secret Service Comes Knoxing

Come Out With Your Hands Up...


I was infuriated to see that not one but BOTH of my Senators from Tennessee broke ranks with the Republicans and voted for the new START weapons treaty.

Here's the text to the E-mail I fired off (after removing the profanity) to Senator Bob Corker  and Lamar Alexander

How can you justify voting for the START treaty working with the Democrat idiots during the Lame Duck session while the America public is distracted with Christmas?

We're going to watch and remember and if you keep this kind of crap up you're going to find yourself sitting back here in Tennessee watching CSPAN full time.

If I disappear in the next week from Blogging please consider taking up a collection and come try to bail me out if you will...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Let 'em have it Virgil! What's even more shocking is ole buddy Lamar sponsored the damn thing! He turned totally RINO!