Friday, March 11, 2011

8.9 Earthquake In Japan

Tsunami Of Stupidity On The TV News....


I've been trying to watch the news since about 1 AM this morning, and as a result my eyeballs are currently rolled so far back in my head that it may require a surgical procedure to allow me to see ahead of my face again within the next 24 hours.

What a bunch of stupid %$#@ idiots we have " telling the news " doing TV news this time in the morning apparently.

All I want is accurate information, and these blithering idiots are rambling on and on and On and ON saying the same inane meaningless things over and over and Over and OVER again.

Sheeeeeeshhhh...

Meanwhile, on a sad side note, I learned that my dear old Uncle John passed away early yesterday afternoon and I've been scrambling since then to put together last minute travel plans getting me down to the Florida Gulf Coast to be a Pallbearer at the service Sunday afternoon.

I know that you will understand if the blogging is light over the next couple of days.

I'll be fine most likely, but Prayers for my extended family would be appreciated...

Regards Y'all...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

I'm so sorry Virgil. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. Safe travels.