Monday, March 07, 2011

Fifth State In Nine Days

On The Home Stretch....


So we find ourselves waking up this morning in the Upstate of South Carolina as we wind down this early spring's first extended swing through the Southeastern US.

All and all a VERY successful adventure so far if I do say so myself.  The weather was near perfect--definitely better than predicted/forecast, and the friends and other people around us were all well behaved and everyone had a good time as far as I could tell.

Now later this morning I have a meeting at a client's job site to take a look at a 60,000 gallon tank farm and settling basin system under construction and for which I just last week got the order for a PLC based level monitoring and control system.

Pat's going to work from my Bud Rusty's home engineering offices this morning while we make the site visit, then we'll hit the road and be back in Knoxtown by dinnertime/happy hour this afternoon.

Me and the Turbo Pup are ready to sit down on our own sofas and beds and lounge around and catch up on our naps over the next few days, but I also have a TON of work to get done in the mean time so I know that you will excuse me while I turn my attention back to my project files.

Y'all have a LOVELY day now...if you will...

No comments: