Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"I Wanna Go To MIAMI"

Not Just A Famous Jewish Wine Whine...


This typical  warm/cold Spring weather is making me crazy, and I was just thinking about how I used to know people to go there (Miami) with on a moment's notice...

Today everyone is so stilted and inflexible...jobs and responsibilities and kids and grandkids and such...

They want to sit around and think about it and by then when they FINALLY make up their mind the weather has changed and it's TOO dang late.

Then we end up missing watching things like the the two hour long fist- fight in the Cuban restaurant because it is allready over with and it's time to head back to the airport.

Yet my heart and head is still there sometimes.

I guess that you could just say "Those were the days..."

No comments: