Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Somebody Please Kill Me...

I'd Rather Have To Watch More Episodes Of Food Network's "Cupcake Wars" Than Live My Life Right Now...


Unfortunately for me the blog Title "Curmudgeonly & Skeptical" has been taken for a number of years longer than I've been a blogger.

Otherwise, it pretty much describes my position in life here this morning.

Needless to say I'm a bit Cranky...

OK actually a Whole Lot C R A N K Y...

For a number or reasons beyond the scope of this posting.

Just call me an angry, mean old Bastard I guess....because I most definitely feel like one.

I don't even like myself right now.

I'm dealing with a couple of "situations" personally and professionally which thirty years ago would cause at least one, and possibly two or three, bloody noses.

Fortunately today I'm thirty years older and since the police will lock you up for sticking your tongue out at someone in public I guess that I'll just have to suck it up and act like a pansy assed metrosexual "man" by today's standards.

I'm thinking of changing geographic locations a little earlier than originally planned in order to avoid any potential conflict later this week.

Like I've alluded to earlier...I'm getting too old to put up with this shit...but as long as I'm still alive and breathing I still have to deal with it.

Go figure...
 

No comments: