Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Getting A Bit "Long In The Tooth?"

Forced Into Bathing and  Shaving My Nose And Ear Hair...


This week has been "one of THOSE" weeks so far.

Please don't ask because you really, Really, REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW...

Personal hygene lies very low on my list of things to accomplish since I perform my professional duties by and large from my home, but every now and again I wish to walk out the door, get in the automobile, and go to dinner.

Risking the possibility of clearing out a bar service arena or a large portion of a restaurant due to the visual images and odorific emminations coming from my glorious vissage arriving in the room is something that the United Nations or NATO  might consider issuing guidelines on.

Until then...just remember the phrase...

"Caveat Emptor" 

No comments: