Wednesday, June 08, 2011

...And In Local News...

A Potpourri...Low...A Veritable Cornucopia of Crap What Makes My head Spin...


So I see where the University of By-God Tennessee allowed their so-called "Athletic Director"...some idiot named Mike Hamilton to resign yesterday.

Big Mike gets almost $1,400,000 just to go away after presiding over a string of  miscues and miss-steps and hiring and firing of Coaches and recruiting of various and sundry gangster Negro's and White Boys which have made me laugh my ass off at the collective "Student Athletes" and the "Athlitic Programs" here in Knoxtown.

The good news is that I guess that you can't refer to me as a "Tennessee Athletic Supporter" or a "Jock Strap Sniffer In General" or any other term or phraseology generally directed in the direction of people that give a flying shit about sports these days.

At this point in my life, I admit that I really Really REALLY just don't give a damn.

After living through almost 35 years as a Georgia Tech Fan,

and almost 40 years as a Fan of the Braves after Ted Turner bought Channel 17 in Atlanta and put them on Cable TBS...

and living and dieing with Leeman Bennet's Atlanta Falcons featuring Steve Bartkowski and Alfred Jenkins in the mid/late 1970's...

This morning I can't tell you where the Atlanta Braves are in the standings right now.

I laugh my ass off at the fumbling of the current day Falcons franchise with Dog Fighting Quarterbacks and early post season exits during playoff games they should win...

I can't tell you who is where in the NBA playoffs...a sport that starts during the end of one baseball season and doesn't end interminably until the start of the following baseball season...

and the world cup and soccer and polo and Lacrosse and golf and...

 AHHHHH...

you can have it all as far as I'm concerned...I just don't have enough of a Damn to give anymore for inane stuff like that in this day in time.

Yet here in Knoxtown in Eastern Tennessee there are more Morons running around living and dieing on a daily basis worrying about "THE VOLS" and calling into Radio Talk Shows talking about "THE VOLS" and spending craploads of time and money worrying about reading about "THE VOLS" in the local newspaper...

when instead they should be worrying about our Country and our Economy and the wild eyed towel headed Islomofascist Jihadists that want to blow us all up.

And then there is this little prick Anthony Weiner who as of quitting time yesterday is still allowed to wander around the halls of the House of Representatives.

Seriously people...

Do we really want little shit heads like this pompous, egotistical  liar with a bad case of "little man syndrome" working for us in Washington DC?

Even if you are dumb enough to live in NY City?





(Taking a big breath here boss...)


OK...as you can tell I'm in a quite pissy mood this evening, so I believe that I'll just go now and say "au revoir" Y'all
 

No comments: