Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back In Knoxtown...But Headin' North

Pray For My Sanity...

I'm pleased to report that we had an uneventful trip back across the Smoky Mountians mid day Saturday.  I barely had time to catch my breath before having to unpack and then start re-loading my suitcases in anticipation of another business trip.

I absolutely hate having to fly into or drive through the corridor from Richmond, Virginia, up through Washington DC extending on through Baltimore and on up to Philadelphia and NY City.

This trip is a combination of flying and Amtrak.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone for saying it that way, but being from the rural south and having spent most of my life trying to get away from giant populations of people living like ants literally "on top" of each other in favor of smaller urban areas or better yet low population coastal areas....

hopefully you understand my problem this morning.

I'm taking a break from packing my computer bag and suitcase for a few minutes, but later this morning I'll head out on an airliner through Charlotte to the little Chesapeake Bay community of Havre de Grace.

Harve de Grace in and of itself is quite pleasant, but it's the territory and experiences and trials and tribulations existing in between here at the Turbo Pup Compound and there which presents the problem.

So any way, I have to go now and finish up my packing and possibly take a quick nap in anticipation of my 5:30 AM flight.

If you don't hear from me by Tuesday night...somebody send up a flare...

No comments: