Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heading Back Home

For A Short Time Only...


My brain is fried handling the current project resolutions and looking forward to leaving town again Sunday so I just don't have much original to write right now.

In my Internet reading I've seen some frequent reference to Conan O'Brien's recent graduation address at Dartmouth College earlier this month.

Now I have to admit that I'm not much of a fan of Conan's...having been a Johnny Carson devotee and later David Letterman before he lost his mind and became a insane partisan asshole.

And of course there is Jay Leno who is pretty cool but rarely gains my attention any more.

But any way, here's the YouTube version of Conan's address, and I have to say that I was surprised and impressed by how articulate and point on the man is.



If you don't have the time to view the entire 20 plus minutes, just watch the last half and see if you don't feel the same way.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: