Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Pajama Jeans" Work Well With My "Snuggie"

Everybody Meet "Osama Bin Virgil"...


So I'm working my way through another Saturday night tonight watching Food network and other "late night TV programming" and all of the ignorant mindless commercials are about to drive me crazy.

First they have the "Snuggy" cheep Fleece/Flanel Rug/Comfortor/Blanket commercial all winter, and now they have the "Pajama Jeans" commerials selling denim patterened spandex to fat chix and other people which are prone to watching late night tele-info-commercials.

So I did a little Googling and a little Photo Shop work and just now I came up with what I--your lovely and talented blog writer--thought I would look like if I bought all of the stuff advertized on late night Cable:

Here I are...


(Somebody feel free to beat me within inches of my life and put me out of my misery if you will...)


No comments: