Friday, October 28, 2011

The "Wee Pub"

A Big Giant Room In A Little Package


Well, 2 AM this morning finds me back in my soon to be former basement making sawdust and slapping paint on everything that doesn't already have paint or stain on it's surface.

In an uncharacteristic moment I actually got Kilz primer on the front of my t-shirt...something I rarely do...but working at the pace I'm having to work at accidents will happen I guess.

I'm closing off the area under the new staircase with a plain blank wall, abandoning the idea of building a cozy little booth for two people in that area with a private flat screen TV.

Things will definitely be wrapped up by Sunday in time to put away the tools and construction debris in anticipation of the packing crew coming in Monday morning.

I just hope I get time to have a drink and toss a few darts at least once in my creation before heading back to Tulsa.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: