Monday, November 07, 2011

Living In Internet Hell...

Either Cox Communications' Internet Sucks Else There I Something Wrong On My End Of This Equation...

So I let the lovely "sales representative" talk me into a cable system upgrade (which I can't use right now because I can't find most of my cables and TV associated crap) and also some silly version of their "super dooper pooper ultra freaking high speed" Internet services which is "totally free between now and January 1, 2012.

After that I'll have to either cut back on the services or stop eating because I'll have to stop buying toilet paper because I can't afford either, but I digress.

So this morning my "super dooper pooper ultra freaking high speed" Internet Service is running at...

You ready?

If not get ready...

T H E     SPEED   OF ....

S    M    E   L   L.

The speed of SMELL

Got it?

I've unplugged and rebooted the Cable modem and the wireless router has been completely out of the equation pretty much the whole time because as I said before I either can't find my computer equipment else I'm too busy and distracted to set any of the system up...

but DAMMIT...

this "sooper dooper ultra high speed" Internet stuff pretty much SUCKS right now because I have things to do and people to meet and talk to and I'm not sitting here at 4 AM screwing around and improving my health.

Is it just ME?

No comments: