Friday, November 11, 2011

Why Do Two Hunded Fifty Dollar A Night Hotels...

Insist On Charging An Extra $15 A Day Each For Parking And Internet Service?


I'M HOME FROM HOUSTON, TEXAS!!!

I'm also not that really interested in going back again any time soon if I didn't have to...

...but I'll probably HAVE TO since a number of our Customers and our Corporate Offices are in Houston.

Regardless, I'm home tonight to my girls and I rapidly running out of steam after about 30 hours of classroom time and travel since Tuesday morning, so I guess I'll go now and reserve the rest of my pontifications and travel horror stories for later.

Regards Y'all...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

You know I've never been able to figure that one out either. Also those are the hotels that charge for phone calls too.
Seriously, I'd rather stay at a Super8 or MicroTel, as long as it's clean!