Monday, February 20, 2006

My Final Subject Matter

I Got Religion


After running around with my camera in my hand for the past week or so, I have determined the winning subjects for my latest artistic endeavor.

Here they are, in no particular order...

First there is the regional favorite and oldest church in the area, John and Charles Wesley's Christ Church:





Then there is my personal favorite, the old Episcopal Church in Darien, Georgia:



Across the circle in Darien is also the First United Methodist Church:



And finally, there is Brunswick's own First Presbyterian Church:



Notice the amazing contrast between the feel of the color images and that of the black and white versions that I did using Photoshop. Seems like that they are 100 years apart, don't they?

I have the Darien Episcopal church drawing finished, and I have studies of two of the other three completed, but the March 1st deadline is rapidly approaching.

Now where are my pens...

No comments: