Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Computer and A Football Game

I'm All lathered Up.....


I guess that you could compare my situation yesterday to that of having to spend the evening at Disney world while risking missing Santa Clause coming on Christmas Eve.

I love going to theater to do my set construction work, but at the exact same time that I was stomping around making sawdust over in Brunswick I knew that FedEX was hauling our new HP computer around in a truck somewhere for delivery.

I was right...and when I got home it was sitting in a box in the Foyer.

Dang it's fast.

And pretty.

And it has external speakers.

And it can display two full size pages of text on Microsoft Word on it's big flat 22" flat screen monitor.

I want to lay down in the floor beside it and take a nap, but I have to go back to the theater this morning to finish the panels for the set and screw around with Mister Ghost Puppet's framework before coming home to watch unranked Georgia Tech pound #7 Georgia in Football.

Then I have to put about a million lights on our friend Ski's Christmas tree (I'm in the Christmas tree decorating business also--haven't I mentioned that in the past?)

Y'all have a good post-Thanksgiving Saturday!

(Cheer for the Jackets if you will.)

No comments: