Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Little Internet Maintenance

I Think I Cleaned Everything Up


There was a time in my life when I promoted myself as a competent computer programmer.

That would be something like over twenty years ago, and it didn't involve the language this web page is written in.

Today I prefer to sit in front of the computer and spit at the images and story's I see, so all I need is Kleenex and limited typing ability most of the time to get through a session.

Any way...tonight I got tired of looking at my withering blog template that Blogger had screwed up when THEY made some changes I refused to pay attention to, so now after a little fiddling around things look like....

THIS

(you can feel free to slap me on the back in congrats or go the heck somewhere else...)

No comments: