Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Weather Is Here

Wish You Were Beautiful...


Missy The Turbo Pup and I just came back in after hanging outside in the back yard in the sun for about an hour.

I smoked a nice cigar while sitting in a lawn chair as she repositioned herself on top of various "stinky" spots in the surrounding grass and dirt. We had to move a couple of times to stay out of the shadows cast by the overhanging Live Oak Trees, but all and all it was a very satisfying experience.

Pat thinks we're both crazy because it's only in the high 60's here, but regardless I opted to sit there in shorts and a pair of flip flops with no shirt getting started on the 2008 signature sun tan.

When people start getting interested in tanning in May and they see my early season tan, they always ask me what tanning salon I use.

I'm proud to answer "God's"...I've never been to a tanning salon in my entire life.

If I die of skin cancer, it will be of the organic variety...thank you very much.

No comments: