Monday, September 29, 2008

Owl Gore's Crocodile Tears

Global Warming Weenies Lament Patchouli And Incense Producer Stock Plummet...


OK folks, take a look with me at a new NOAA image of the current Atlantic "Hurricane Basin":



Notice anything worth peeing your pants about this morning...unless you're a Moose up in Maine or Nova Scotia?

And gee wizz...but don't I remember that this year's "hurricane season" already "peaked" in mid/late September?

Yeah...I also remember that Hurricane Opal formed in the Gulf of Mexico off the Yucatan and roared ashore in early October of 2005 in less than a week, but right now from where I'm sitting all safe and comfortable on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River I'd say that our "above average" so-called "active" hurricane season is about petered out for everyone that wasn't flooded out on the Texas coast...(and to them I send my personal understanding and sympathy.)

Global Warming...BAH HUMBUG!!!

No comments: