Saturday, June 27, 2009

Everything But The Kitchen Sink Paint

Professional Loafing Ensues...


I'm proud to tender this photo of the exterior of my new French Door...






And here's a peek at the entire compound we call "The Redneck Riviera North"...


Besides the deck and pool as you can see there's a beach and even a board walk along the fence to keep your feet out of the sand when going to and coming from the pool.

(I know, I know, I know...most people do this kind of thing when they're 21 for their kids but I ain't had no kids so I wait till I'm almost 50 and do it for my little Missy theTurbo Pup.)

And, finally, I give you a Top Secret photo of my "Global Warming/Climate Change Monitoring Station" installed and working, but without all of the ship's mast embellishments like rigging wires and provisions for flying a flag.




The whole thing is hinged on a fence post so I can raise and lower it to work on the wiring and clean the bird dropping off my equipment. It has an anemometer, thermometer, relative humidity sensor, rain gage, and a 900 Mhz wireless transmitter that communicates with a receiver/display station in my office.

I'm considering firing up my web cam and doing my own evening Internet weather broadcast from my desk...naked.

Well...on second thought...maybe not.

No comments: