Friday, June 26, 2009

Farrah Fawcett

I Had The Poster...





I know you're supposed to say nice things about recently deceased people, but right now my eyes have rolled back in my head so far I see my tonsils and anus from the inside from the shock of having to watch the wall to wall coverage of Michael Jackson's passing.

Similar (But not just like) to when Mother Teresa's death in 1997 was overshadowed by the Saudi Sheik's drunken Driver/Body Guard killing Lady Diana in a London car crash, the public outcry is truly amazing to me because when it is all over with...

Neither one of these so-called "celebrities" really mean anything in the big picture when you think about the problems facing our country, it's citizens, and our world today.

I can't understand people and their fascination with other abnormal people that happen to have made a shit load of money singing or dancing or in the case of Miss Fawcett...just looking real pretty for a few years in their tortured public circus lives.

My heart goes out to the Jackson and Fawcett friends and family, but I wish the rest of the celebrity worshiping, bullshit eating, pop culture morons would go home and sit down and shut up and study a text book and learn something which will take them off the taxpayers back else get dressed and go to work and turn the damn TV and MP3 player off and stop waisting time.

And give me a break with the 24 hour TV coverage... a weird man and a basically silly woman died today--just like happens every day...and I pay good money for Cable TV to watch news...not BS about has been singers and fashion models.

RIP Farrah and Michael (Sorry I'm Cranky)

1 comment:

ace said...

At least Charlie's Angel finally got to go home.