Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Distractions

Cooking & Sweating...(But Not At The Same Time)


In case you haven't noticed, I took the weekend off from writing frivolous stuff here on the blog.

That doesn't mean I wasn't writing, however, it's just that the writing was of the technical variety unsuitable for posting here on the Internet.

I also got some lumber cut and installed yesterday and grilled a killer meal out at the end of the day, and then Pat and Missy the Turbo Pup enjoyed a Brunch I prepared this morning and one of my signature soon to be internationally famous Pizzas for dinner tonight.

Construction and writing will continue this week so I don't know where the Blog will fit in unless some plane crashes or someone important does or says something incredibly stupid.

Come to think of it, if all I had to do was wait for something stupid to be uttered by a public official or celebrity or athlete I'd be writing here 24/7.

OH, and by the way...CALL YOUR DADDY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

I sure wish that I could...

No comments: