Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Musings

I Don't Know Nuthin New....


I'm happy to report that I didn't do a damn thing this weekend...

unless you count sitting and drinking and cooking to entertain family guests in town for the weekend and the Bristol NASCAR race.

I did produce a load of ham and asparagus crepes for breakfast yesterday morning, and followed that up with a giant cast iron skillet full of marinated skirt steak and chicken at dinner time--served up with tortillas to make Fajitas (along with colored bells and onions) which everyone including the Turbo Pup chowed down on.

I'm so far behind on my Internet reading and news watching that I'll probably spend 'til noon today catching up on what's going on out there in the rest of the world.

Until then..y'all have a nice day...if you will...

No comments: