Friday, August 28, 2009

Time To Make The Donuts Build The Walls

Back Cramming Lumber Into A Basement...


Well, I'm spending part of last week of my life under the age of 50 years being reminded that I'm OVER FORTY.

I sure feel like it.

I managed to get about seven hours sleep last night and I feel like I can manage to stagger through another six to eight hours of throwing lumber around our job site today.

I really want to finish the framing so the plumber and electrician can get in this weekend.

To accomplish that superhuman feat I have to have a complete crew on site at 8 AM.

Wish me luck...if you will...

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Best to ya. I think I have to heft shingle bundles up a ladder again today cause the neighbor didn't have rooftop delivery. He didn't want them in the sun....
Next week I get a stress test. If I survive today.

HEATHER said...

Virgil one tip that helps me, is to stay properly hydrated. Load yourself up with Gatorade and be sure to drink plenty of water while you are out there working. I have fibromyalgia and a nurse told me years ago that keeping the muscles hydrated by drinking at least eight, 8oz. water's per day will lessen the soreness that you experience. I have found it to be true, hope it helps you.