Thursday, October 01, 2009

On The Road Again

Low Battery Limits Blogging...


Disagreeable weather today will delay our departure on the second leg of our cross country trip.

An then my ignoring an ongoing power adapter plug problem on the old HP laptop has me sitting here typing with one hand while I hold the power cable with the other.

Feel free to read a few stories of ratbastard Democratic insanity on Drudgereport and then raise heck in the manner you would expect me to in the mean time

1 comment:

Ed Drew said...

AUTOPSY REVEALS MICHAEL JACKSON HEALTHY-BUT DEAD.

with you traveling I'm afraid you might miss that headline and I'm sure you would be crushed.

Just one of the things that make you laugh sometimes.

Hey, that's a good sister category for "crap that pisses me off"
'things that make you laugh'.

have a good trip.