Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chili Withdrawal

I'm Perfecting Being Useless...


So after being out of town for five days and basically wasting Monday waiting on some people to respond to questions and get me paperwork, I ended up working my butt off yesterday getting caught up on some personal and business stuff, and about 5:30 PM managed to get four more rebuilt valves packaged and out the door to FedEX in the process.

Now since 3 AM this morning I've managed to get all of my paperwork done including the invoice for yesterday's shipment and the job files have everything punched on my little micro three hole punch (I've got to buy a big honkin' three hole paper punch before I lose my mind) and organized in their little tabbed binders and so now I can settle back into my normal lethargic existence.

Please excuse me because I just might doze off here at the keyboard...but I digress...

Not to brag, but it's supposed to rain all week here in Knoxtown so working outside on the house is out (and I've basically replaced and painted everything in arm's reach inside the building in the past 23 months,) so here's a look at my carefully considered plans for the balance of my morning. (I know that some out there might pity me in my slovenliness because I actually aspire to conduct myself this way, but I offer no apology because I have so much time invested in perfecting the process.)

5:30 to 6:00 AM.........finish blogging and fooling around on the Internet

6 PM until 7 AM...........wallow around in my bed with my dog watching FOX and Friends in the morning

7 AM until 8 AM.......doze watching FOX and Friends

8 AM until 11 AM............Doze while listening to talk radio

11 AM until...zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ....snort...snore...

No comments: