Sunday, March 07, 2010

Even More Crap What Pisses Me Off This Morning

Imperial Federal Government Assholes Politicians Gone Wild...


I swear to God, Ladies and Gentlemen, I think that we need to get together and steal a B-52 and Nuke the capitol mall in Washington DC with my latest invention--"The Rogers' Positronic Dirty Rat Bastard Tax & Spend Liberal Seeking Smart Bomb."

I call it the RPDRBTSLSSB for short...and looking at that acronym someone might like to buy a vowel...Alex...

Or maybe we should just get up a posse and go round up virtually everyone in the national elected political structure, Democrat and Republican, and gift wrap them each in their own burlap sacks with a couple of used bowling balls and tie the package up and toss the whole lot of them into the Potomac River.

Why, you might ask?

(and if you're with the CIA or FBI or other law enforcement agency read my entire blog before you put me on the no-fly list or come knocking on my door...I tend to write sort of over the top, in an absurd and obvious metaforical/silly ass harmless stupid Redneck manner here on this blog)

Because of crap like the stuff going on in this News story:

Newly anointed House Ways and Means Chairman Sander Levin (D-Mich.) repaid a Maryland property-tax credit Friday that he should not have received, his office confirmed.

Levin, who owns a home in Chevy Chase, Md., received a $690 credit on his most recent property tax bill, the result of Montgomery County program that provided one-time credits to residential property owners in the 2009-10 tax year.


...snip...

Levin replaced Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) at the Ways and Means Committee helm this week after pending ethics investigations forced Rangel to step down from the post.

The ethics committee admonished Rangel in February for taking part in two trips to the Caribbean that violated House rules, citing his staff’s knowledge that the trips received prohibited corporate funding.

The Committee on Standards of Official Conduct, commonly known as the ethics panel, is also still reviewing Rangel’s personal finances under an investigation opened in September 2008.

That review includes Rangel’s failure to report rental income from a Dominican beach house; his lease of three rent-controlled apartments in his district; his use of House parking facilities for long-term vehicle storage; personal assets he failed to report on financial disclosures; and his fundraising efforts for a City College of New York facility named in his honor. Rangel has denied any wrongdoing.

Rep. Pete Stark (D-Calif.), the second-ranking Ways and Means Committee member who was passed over for the chairmanship, also recently faced an ethics committee review of his Maryland home.


The way I would handle things is this simple.

Just ask the question: "Will the person on the finance committee who/whom (I can never get that right) has filed and paid their taxes correctly please stand up, and everybody else run to the restroom or take a smoke break?"

Notice I don't use the word "persons" intentionally?

That is because I bet that there's a good chance that you'd be looking at an empty room, except possibly a couple of Aids or Secretaries Administrative Assistants or Monaca Lewinskies Interns.

Right?

You see, it just pisses me of when the same elected idiots which keep getting appointed further up the government food chain to the Chairmanships/Chairwoman-manships and that think nothing of jumping my Federal income tax rates 3 to 5% or more in the next couple of years...and at the same time can cavalierly indicate to "working families" and the "disenfranchised" earned income credit whores that I owe them $5000 of my money in the form of a "Capitol Gains" tax for taking the risk of buying real estate with CASH...CASH MONEY I already paid income tax on when I earned it and managed to keep some of it...

(taking a deep breath here boss...)

yet these idiots, men and women who are paid $174,000 each year for their so-called "service" in the US Senate and House (and get an automatic raise each year unless they as a group vote against it,) are constantly over and Over and OVER...and over and over and over and over and under and over.... caught and eventually embarrassed into having to belatedly pay back stupid little itty bitty sums like $690 when their finances and taxes come under the microscope of the national lamestream media--a media which willingly turns a blind eye as often as is possible if you happen to have a "(D)" beside your name on the election ballot.

They want to pass laws and spend money and tax me and you, yet they try to get away with silly, stupid little omissions like that and I bet you $10 that this same circumstance of "omissions" is almost across the board with these elitist bastards/bitches.

The way I see things, and based on some negative personal experience from my own past in the form of innocent, ignorant mistakes on various and sundry local and state and federal tax "issues"...

I would never try to get away with silly crap like scamming the Property Tax "Homestead Exemption" or any one of the other intrusive, bullshit taxes the elected geniuses levy on my ever greying, ever balding head and wallet.

It just isn't worth it if there isn't at least five or six figures behind the dollar sign (that would mean $10,000 to something over $100,000 for those of you that went to college at the Universities of Tennessee or Georgia.)

Yet it seems to me that almost EVERY SINGLE TIME someone gets elected or appointed to anything from the title of "Presidential Dog Washer" to "Head Ho' What Run the House" they have to go digging into the file cabinets in their fifth or sixth bedroom or make calls to their accountant in NYC and get a bottle of "Whiteout" or an eraser and smudge their way back into compliance with INCOME TAX LAWS...

"laws" which they insist on foisting on the rest of us working stiffs without a bit of regard for the amount of effort it takes to comply with their legalized robbery money grubbing political pandering BS.

I've had it up to here People (pointing to the top of the aforementioned ever greying ever balding head), and I'm tired of the Government looking to me as a slave and a source of ever increasing "Income," and I'm tired of other people (but not necessarily YOU there reading this blog if you carry your own financial freight) looking to the Imperial By-God Federal Government of the United States of 'Merica as a SOURCE of their own income and benefits.

...taking a couple more breaths here...

OK, 'nuff said I guess...I have to go to bed now in anticipation of enduring 8 hours on the intestate highway system...something I gladly pay my taxes for in order to keep it maintained, but otherwise I want everyone to just get the hell out... Mr./Mrs./Transgendered Politician/Tax Collector, and leave me and my girl and my dog and my wallet ALONE...

Is that too much to ask?

You're dismissed then...And that will be all...for now...

No comments: