Monday, March 08, 2010

More Chili Pictures

Mug Shots...


I, like my father before me, am always generally behind the camera rather than in front of it most of the time, thus I hardly have any pictures of me other than Police mug shots things accidentally shot by other people that wander by when I'm up to something interesting or possibly stupid.

Any way, Pat managed to take a few extra photos on Saturday and I though that I'd toss them up here on the blog to finish documenting the event for posterior posterity.

Here's a photo of some Hippie dude that stopped by to work on the Booth:




And here's a look at Me channeling my "Inner Rasta," wearing my Chef's Jacket, apron, and Chili Pepper Chef's pants, sitting with the Turbo Pup resting after serving all of our chili...








I find it pretty cool to have learned how to cook mass quantities of food, but it's time to stop reminiscing and go back to work I guess...

No comments: