Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Stupid Government "Educator" Of The Day

The Thought Police Are Coming After Us...


So did you hear where some government educated moron currently employed out in Arizona in one of the aforementioned "Government (Public) Schools" suspended a Kindergartner for finding a knife on his way to school, picking it up, then leaving it on the side of the road off of school grounds?

What an idiot...and he runs a school?

I was pretty sure in my teen aged mind that some of the teachers they forced me to subject myself to back in the late 1960's and early/mid 1970's were stupid by any reasonable standard.

A couple of them were clinically insane and would be eating ADD/ADHD drugs in a bowl like cereal today.

And of course a few of them were just plain mean spirited and they used their position of government mandated authority to torture kids that didn't conform to the cookie cutter program they mindlessly purveyed.

Today if I were school aged I'd basically be forced to attend private reform school because of the silly crap I did, because most so called "educators" and the associated "administrators" don't know their own ass from a hole in the ground and can't make a logical decision if you held a gun to their head and threatened to blow their brains out if they failed to understand the difference between "thinking" about doing something and actually "doing" it (and of course I'll probably get a couple of comments from hyper-sensitive educators bitching because I wrote this rant...)

Tough tookies...Idiots...

No comments: