Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Frames

Finishing Year's Old Products


I'm in the process of coming back up to speed after spending part of a week recovering from the results of what I call the effects of "burning the candle at both ends."

This moving stuff has taken it's toll on me...getting everything into boxes and back out of boxes...and then some sort of malady grabbed me on the airplane or somewhere in Houston and I'm just now able to stay awake long enough to get something done.

Late yesterday the girls convinced me come out of the house...getting out of my PJ's and putting on clothes and shoes and wandering over to Hobby Lobby to look at some stuff they needed for decorating, and in the process I took some original pen and ink drawings and some watercolors I had done a few years ago and in the end I found myself committing to buying a bunch of frames and matts for about a half dozen things to hang on the wall here in the new house.

I think that it's really cool to have art work hanging on the wall which originated in my mind and was produced by my hand.

I guess I'll go now and get ready to head back to work and try to catch up with everyone and get some drawings out the door.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: