Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Own Million Dollar Answer

I Am A Genius


Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I feel like I can finally rest easy this evening.

I've solved my own personal dilemma regarding the so called "airport security" issue(s) which we each face to a varying degree each and every day.

I thought about it for a while, and then it occurred to me that the solution was quite simple.

The next time I have to travel by Delta or AirTran or the other airliner du jour here in the good old US of A, I’ll just go to the airport looking like this:





I should breeze right through security, and they might even let me sit in the third seat in the cockpit if I wield my boxcutter...er...um...play my cards right.

I have to give the folks over at the Al Hannah Website credit for the image of my lovely ensemble of Muslim attire (but that is my real face stuffed in there under the Green Turban.)

Don’t YOU like the idea?

Well then guys, don’t forget to stop by and pick up something for your Concubines or seventy two virgins while preparing to make your way to paradise.

I'll be the guy sitting there signing copies of my BBQ Pork cookbook in the lobby...shouting things like "ALLAH BE PRAISED"...

"GO YOU &%#$*@ YELLOW JACKETS"...

and "ELVIS JUST LEFT THE BUILDING ON A UFO"...

You know...things which someone would say if they have a bad case of "Turette Syndrone".

Then again, you know me...and I don't actually need that kind of excuse...


No comments: