Friday, November 30, 2007

30 Days Has September, April, June, And November

Spinning Your Way Through The 2007 Hurricane Season...


Darn it all Ladies and Gentlemen, but I swear that most of the basic problems with the "professional media" today have to be centered upon their personal, professional, and corporate investment in the political interpretation of the cause and outcome of the "so called news story" at hand rather than the reporting of the DETAILS of what got the people involved into the situation to begin with and what we could learn from the final RESULTS of the event when it was all said and done.

(ANGRY WHITE MALE REDNECK BLOGGER NOTE...Yes, I realize that my last sentence, which was also presented as a single paragraph, according to MS Word, contains a total of 86 words--so sue me or go somewhere else on the Internet if you don't like it or otherwise can't keep up with writing aimed at people with greater than an 8th grade education.)

Now back to my original thesis...

I was sitting here working on the details of Mr. Ghost Puppet's Skeletal Head while The Weather Channel was droning on in the background, and they managed to get my attention with THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE LIBERAL MEDIAS' REVISIONISTIC STORY ABOUT THE PAST SIX OR SEVEN MONTHS WE'VE LIVED THROUGH HERE ON OUR LITTLE ISLAND...

Let me remind my regular readers that I CHOOSE to live within less than two miles of the Atlantic Ocean. Let me tell my driveby readers that I can walk outside right now and smell the adjacent salt marsh and hear the surf breaking when we have north east winds.

That said...Get ready...

Sit Down...I'm gonna blow...

Ready?

(Gasp)

Today is the last day of the 2007 Hurricane season.

Hurray.

I insensitively say "Hurray" because no one died here in the Continental US as a result of a landfalling Hurricane this year, but I also recognise that a whole bunch of poor people died and/or were displaced from their homes in Mexico and Central America as a result of two giant category five storms.

I also pray that the media and the liberals and the local foreign governments will rapidly move toward making the same improvements to their own infrastructures that we've enjoyed here in the Gulf Coastal areas of the United By-God States of America.

Instead of bitching and complaining and blaming people and administrations, I'd rather see progress based on using the same technology which the American taxpayer has already bought and paid for.

Regardless of the outcome, the TV faces over at the Weather Channel were blabbering on and on about how the Hurricane Season was really still a bad thing and that we shouldn't get complacent because Katrina II was coming back to jump into our bedrooms next year...the weather gods just chose to give the Republicans a break and attack somewhere else because ...just because...

What really jerks my chain is that the National Hurricane Center, a supposed bastion of science, has even resorted to going to what I call "Instant Replay" mode

They've decided that Hurricane Karen --previously only identified as a Crack Whore Tropical Storm--actually attained Hurricane strength while assaulting a bunch of crabs and jellyfish wandering around offshore of Barbados and Angullia.

So there was actually one more Hurricane this season that didn't make a damn to me or Allstate Insurance company...whoop te doo.

(Taking another big breath and collecting my thoughts...)

Bottom line is...I believe that the lamestream media can't stand this situation.

It doesn't fit their "template"

This because the slums and public housing projects haven't been rebuilt in New Orleans--so why waste a perfectly good act of GOD result of OWL Gore's much lamented human capitalist induced Global Warming?

Just change the words and results to fit your agenda and toss it out there for public constipation consumption.

When I think about it, all I have to say is that I guess that the mean old Republicans got their money's worth out of the efforts of George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Carl Rove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the Democrats may be curing global warming all by themselves. What, with hell freezing over, it's only a matter of time til we all feel the effects. This as a result of Cong. Murtha admitting 'the surge is working'.