Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Media Mental Malaise?

Or Just Plain Indifference?


I don't know about you, but right now it would be very easy for me to just turn off the TV, stop buying the newspaper, and disconnect my Internet connection from news sources and just smile my way through the balance of 2007.

I feel like I have it coming this holiday season.

I don't give a crap what the retailers think of the money I didn't spend at the Mall last Friday because I stayed home.

I don't give a crap what Fred Thompson thinks about FOX News' potential bias against his lackluster campaign.

And I definitely don't care that some liberal bleeding heart moron thinks that natural disasters have increased four fold in the past twenty years.

I'm so lazy this morning, I don't even care to give you the links to those stories--so I guess that you'll have to do your own Google search if you want to read about what I don't care about.

I've got a giant head and two skeletal hands to build, and with any luck I have a couple thousand dollars of windows showing up in town from Virginia for my construction effort-- so I hope you understand if I'm a bit short of words here on the blog this week.

Other than that...everything's just Peachy down here in paradise.

.

No comments: