Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Observations On The Clinton News Network CNN YouBOOB YouTube Republican Debate

And The Beat Goes On...


Sorry, but I managed to miss most of last night's live broadcast of the big Republican debate because I was lying on the sofa with my eyes closed while recovering from dinner, but I caught most of it early this morning on the reruns.

Just Damn...

Besides seeing Fred Thompson still asleep at the Helm, I guess I finally agree that Ron Paul is a whacko, McCain's still angry about being a POW in Vietnam, Rudy's fading a bit, and Mitt Romney and Huckabee seem to be hitting their stride going into Iowa.

CNN, as usual, filled part of the event with bullshit loaded questions while hiding behind the "YouTube" Crowd...questions that they would have never, ever, Ever, EVER thrown at sHrillary, Obama, and the Democratic Presidential wannabees.

Things like "what would Jesus do" in reference to the Death Penalty, "Do you believe EVERYTHING in this book" (showing a King James Bible), and some moron with a Confederate Flag that everyone on the panel refused to address directly.

What a totally rediculous low blow--letting some idiot toss the confederate flag into the ring in 2007. I've had my confederate flags folded up and hidden in the root cellar since about 1990--but CNN apparently still thinks that with the retirement of Trent Lott that there has to be some KKK alumni out there still running for president.

The Coup de Gras, in my opinion, was CNN letting one of sHrillary Rodham--Clinton's campaign officials ask a question on YouTube.

I knew that the question was loaded as soon as it hit the airwaves--I just didn't know that the guy was a Clinton campaign guy doing the asking.

Of course CNN claims that they didn't know that retired US Army Colonel Keith Kerr was actually a member of Senator sHrillary Clinton's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Americans For Hillary Steering Committee.

He's also part of a film production crew trying overturn the US Military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy (a product of the Bill Clinton--Clinton Administration.)

All I know is that these #@%*!ing morons over at CNN obviously don't give a damn that they're going to get caught doing crap like this, and further, even if they do get called out, enough of the American voting population doesn't read my blog and don't follow the news closely enough to understand the bias and unfairness of the process.

I swear people, I'm ready to move to Costa Rica or Belize if the Republicans do another debate with CNN, and I'm going to take the Fred Thompson Ad off of this blog if the man doesn't wake up and start running a legitimate campaign.

DAMMIT...

UPDATE: 6:22 AM

I was still wincing at CNN on TV while working on the Skeleton hands when their own news broadcast reminded me that not only did they let Colonel Kerr ask the YouTube pre-recorded question, but they also had him live during the debate in the audience to follow up with his admission that he was GAY and had served in the military for forty odd years without any problems (read that getting his ass kicked by his fellow solders.)

Don't get me wrong here because a) I'm not really anti-Gay, b) I haven't been in the military since the late 1970's and c) I really don't give a damn what kind of rules the government (read that Congress) issues as long as the bullets and bombs we use hit their intended targets every single time someone pulls a trigger or pushes a button.

If you have a hairy chest and want to wear a bra while sitting in a Foxhole or have your Mr. Pee Pee cut off and replaced with God knows what other body part (perhaps another knee or elbow?) just keep your clothes on and keep your hands off my butt and the butts of your fellow soldiers who or whom are not of like mind and everything will be just hunky dory.

But... (or maybe I should say BUTT in this instance...sorry..I couldn't resist the inuendo)

CNN had to know who the heck Keith Kerr was because The New Republic has this link to the transcript of his appearance on a CNN broadcast entitled "Gays In The Military: 10 Years Of Unfair Policies" aired on December 11, 2003.

When it's all said and done, all I want to know is how much longer are YOU going to put up with crap like this from your so called independent professional media?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to Hannity and Colmes tonight, it seems that Romney and Thompson got the highest scores from the debate last night. didn't see all of it, so I don't have an opinion, but I'm for Thompson and hope he continues to improve. Don't give up on him yet.