Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Not Exactly Home Improvement TV...

But It's My Own Little Episode Called "Tip This House"...

I guess that practically everybody has heard the term "flipping" when it comes to the real estate investment business.

Well, I'm proud to announce that I've invented my own laid back beach bum version of this process, except instead of "flipping" I call my efforts "tipping"...as in causing something to slowly "tip" over.

It's not fast, it's definitely not pretty, but here's where I am right now in my 15 month long process:

What began as a tiny 1959 vintage duplex last summer looking like this...



Is now a 1200 square foot single family house that looks like this today:





I hope it's finished and that I'm out of the coastal Georgia real estate business by the new year.

Only time will tell I guess.

No comments: