Friday, September 26, 2008

Tons Of Steel...In A Hurry

You Want Fries With That???


After returning from five glorious days spent on our little Island on the Georgia Coast, I learned yesterday morning that I had to shift into Warp Drive at work in order to meet an expedited deadline on a project that suddenly flew in from over the horizon while I was away.

It looks like I'll be working through the weekend in order to have about 12 sheets of CAD drawings and design detailing modified and available for review early next week.

Please excuse me if the posting is sporadic, but then again my head may explode over something I see on TV or read here on the Internet and I'll be forced to stare at the keyboard through bloodshot eyes and wipe spit off the monitor as I let you know how I feel about the goings on in the world.

Until then, Y'all have a nice weekend...if you will...

No comments: