Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The "UN Eviction Act"

Another Great Idea That Will Never Fly with the Dems...


I'm happy to report that the experiences of the past five nights of grand living spent down here on our Little Island on Georgia's Atlantic coast have renewed my spirit and balmed the sore spots in my soul (read that--eliminated the shaking and stuttering bouts of profanity issued in response to news stories of government bailouts of smarmy Wall Street hustlers and zillions of taxpayer dollars tossed at innocent victims of Greedy Republican/George Bush failed policy/Global Warming induced Hurricanes.)

We're reluctantly departing St. Simons about 7:00 AM this morning, headed back toward the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River.

Unfortunately, in the process we're facing another eight hours sitting in the car, burning Democrat declared "over priced" gasoline dispensed by "greedy" oil companies...but then again we simply have to return home after extending our trip by an extra day because there's our "fair share" of taxes due from the bulging financial account of this over-paid college educated racist/bigoted white man--allowed to sit around basically doing nothing all day except merrily designing hundreds of tons of steel up there in Eastern Tennessee--headstrongly ignoring the the grim realities of every-day life in a country lead by an ignorant Texan a Republican President

Did I mention that I just finished building my twelfth set for a Community Theater Play here on the Georgia Coast?


The big giant open frames around the back and peremeter will be covered with fabric later this week to complete the illusion of a living room and parlor.



Meanwhile, my Internet presence has also seen another minor milestone as a result of you new readers stopping by looking for information on VP Candidate Biden's "health issues," the result being my first day with over 800 "hits" and nearly 1700 visits in the past three days.

I've tried my best to keep up with the news by watching a little TV and perusing the usual sites like Drudge, but I still feel like I'm a few hours behind each day being off my normal ritual and away from my home server/workstation living on the old HP laptop.

Something that caught my eye this morning was fellow Blogger Rodger's reference over at Curmudgeonly & Skeptical to Colorado's sixth district Congressman Tom Tancredo's "UN Eviction Act" now meandering it's way across the floor and sewage plumbing of Washington DC.

This is exactly the kind of thing I've been talking about here since I started writing this blog. The United Nations and Kofi Annon et. al. are proven feckless, inept, obtuse idiots when it comes to actually doing the job of promoting world order and preventing Capuchin Monkeys look alike's like the Iranian dictator and Trolls like the penis bearing morons running Korea and Venezuela from killing their citizens and threatening the rest of the world's population.

I say that we hire a fleet of U-Hauls, pack the whole UN crowd up with their expensive suits, handbags, shoes, and limousines, and haul them all down to Haiti and let them solve the problems down there, and IF they're successful we'll think about listening to anything they have to say in the future.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set of stairs, great job. I might have helped a little also, I linked to you over at Strata on your econ post a couple days ago.