Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fred's Fizzeling

Owl Gore & His Sniveling Booger Eating Tree Hugging Hippies Cry W I L M A ... F O U L


So from what I can gather, yesterday newly declared Hurricane Fred was cruising along looking like this...




Then I went over to the NOAA website and found this sorry map here showing how Hurricane Fred was going to end up thrashing around in the Eastern Atlantic and threatening ABSOLUTELY NOBODY rich or poor or Democratic/Republican.





I actually feel sorry for all of the Patchouli wearing hippies and the sniveling booger eating tree huggers because I think that I know that they mean well...

It's just that the world wide SO-CALLED disasters won't follow their line of unreasonable reasoning. THEN DANG IT IF reality doesen't manage to set in every four to eight years.

And then they have to face the prospect of getting a real job else managing to vote somebody into office that will come over to my house or bank and steal some of my money and give it to them under the guise of supporting the latest government sponsored "Program."


Then I have to go back on Vacation and let the cash flow lapse and tell them to go elsewhere to plunder and...

you get my drift I guess...

No comments: