Thursday, September 10, 2009

Neglecting The News

Saving My TV Sets...


I have to admit that I didn't watch the Obama show last night when he played to the joint session of Congress.

I couldn't stand another minute watching Nasty Pelosi's rigid Botoxed face staring over the President's left shoulder with frozen lifeless eyes like some sort of political Zombie.

Reading the blogs this morning it's evident that I didn't miss much.

Same old lies and platitudes, all wrapped up in a half hour lecture with a Republican Congressman causing gasps of surprise when he had the audacity to heckle Obamarama when he said that his as yet unwritten "healthcare reform plan" wouldn't cover illegal aliens.

The South Carolinian called the President of the United by God States of 'Merica a "Liar" in front of 534 fellow Senators and Congressmenpersons.

Somebody better lock that sucker up...he's telling the truth.

The guys over at Powerline do a pretty good job of summing things up, and I suggest that you click on the link and go over and take a read there this morning.

Meanwhile, I've got a truck load of kitchen flooring, closet doors, and a few tons of mulch heading this way tomorrow morning and I have to get ready to receive the material and get things installed in the next week or so.

Ya'll have a lovely balance of the week and stop back by to see if anything has pissed me off in the news or in the home renovation business because I'm likely to take my frustrations out on my keyboard in the event something happens.

Toudle loo...

No comments: