Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Back On My Deck

Momentary Relapse Ends Productive Streak...


Well...I promised myself that I was going to spend today getting some paying work done.

Hah!

Then I tore into the latest shipment of valves early this morning and found I only had the right materials to rebuild two of the eight...and the parts are back ordered until next week right now so dang it...

This afternoon I find myself smoking yet another Dominican Cigar and working on yet another Crossword and Sudoku puzzle while sitting in the sun surveying my expansive vegetable gardens.

Time to mix another drink and head back outside to "vegetate" I guess.

Somebody might want to stop by and pour some water and fertilizer on me.

...wait I'm so full of BS I'm self fertilizing...

OK, in the words of SNL's Emily Latella..."Never Mind."

No comments: