Saturday, May 08, 2010

You Got To Do What You Got To Do...

I'm Not In This For The Fame Or Fortune...


From this morning's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel... http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/may/07/man-killed-in-hit-and-run-tried-to-stop-dirt/

Virgil Rogers, who lives on Grovedale Drive, said that he and Chris Billington had talked about a recent rash of dirt bikes speeding loudly in the neighborhood.

"Running up and down the hill at very high speeds," said Billington's sister, Sandy Ferguson.

"Usually starting late in the day, for about the past 30 to 45 days," Rogers said. "We have been complaining to (KCSO) for a while."

Rogers said he has seen at least three different bikes and that at least three different youths have been riding each one. He said the bikes are all clean, and have no tags on them. Ferguson and Bonnie Billington said that two and sometimes three bikes have been seen together, but the one that struck Chris Billington was the only one in the street at the time.

"I hope the investigation is pressed to find out who has been providing those bikes to the kids," Rogers said.



That's sort of mis-quoting me because I actually reported to have seen several bikes, but not all at the same time...leading me to believe that the kid was possibly associated with someone who owns a motorcycle dealership because there was also a four wheeler involved in one incident.

But any way, I'm not letting the little bastard get away with a few weeks in Juvenal Detention and some community service and a slap on the wrist while his mama says "He's such a good boy..."

This little SOB jeered at me and taunted me within 50' of my face when I had the audacity to call him out in the last two weeks and now my friend Chris is dead as a direct result of his little "boys will be boys" adventure.

This shit ain't going unpunished in my back yard, and the idiot so called adults living down on the corner better be ready for a industrial strength can of "whoop ass" to be opened up next time they so much as make a farting sound in my direction.

dammit...

No comments: