Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Waters Subside

Enthusiasm Levels Follow...


Dang I'm stuck feeling lazy these days.


I've only managed to get up and put on shoes and something besides PJ's (OK...lounge pants and a t-shirt) for maybe three hours each day since we got back home Saturday.

I have managed to muster the energy to wander over to Home Depot for a few minutes on both Sunday and Monday, but I guess that's something akin to a kid getting up long enough to go to the candy store, so I guess that the trips don't count as actually being productive.

I did crawl back up the ladder yesterday and pull the last five or six hands full of crap out of the gutters...stupid little "propeller" seeds from a neighbor's trees...so now my gutters are clean as a whistle and hopefully won't start clogging up and overflowing again until this fall when the leaves and pine straw start dropping again.

Did I mention that I HATE gutters and the maintenance thereof?

So any way, if you've been asleep since about Midnight you probably don't know that they arrested another stupid f**king towel head "naturalized citizen" of Pakistani descent at the airport at JFK under suspicion he built the "world's stupidest car bomb" and planted it in downtown NYC near Times Square.

I say the good news is that, since all of the sniveling, booger eating, tye died, patchouli stinking, human rights activists won't let us profile when arresting terrorists and illegal Hispanic "immigrants", that generally the worst things the folks from Mexico and Central America want to do to me is mow my grass or baby sit folks kids or paint my house or possibly hang Sheetrock for $5.00 per hour.

Of course there are the occasional drug dealers and career criminal thugs that come across the southern border, but I guarandamntee you that if the Mexican invaders had the same propensity to blow things up and cut people's heads off that the towel heads stupid Mohammad following shit heads peaceful islamacists from the middle east have the government would get off their butts and do something.

As it is, I expect that by this time next summer we'll have another 11 to 15 million swarthy Spanish speaking legal residents and, just like it did when Regan legalized the invaders in the mid 1980's, Congress will continue to refuse to take positive, meaningful steps to actually close the borders and stop the influx of illegals.

comprende?

No comments: