Friday, August 25, 2006

Travel Blogging Again…

Orlando Here We Come.


Well Folks…once again I’ll be away from my keyboard for awhile, as we will be spending some time in St. Cloud, Florida, a little bit south of Orlando, traveling there after lunch today to spend a long weekend.

Of course I, personally, will be in withdrawal because of the lack of high speed internet access in our host’s home, but I’ll try to make do.

Hopefully the visit with some of Pat’s family and the mini dachshunds Olive and Otis, along with a little time day boating on the adjacent lake Weekiewackahackahackahockekokeockie (OK, its really called East Lake Tohopekaliga…really…it is…look it up on the map), will help motivate me into getting something done all day once we return back here to our little island.

My little girlfriend Olive and I will probably get some quality time in together sleeping on the sofa (Olive actually weighs less than 10 pounds—I’ve had many bigger CATS in my day.)

Hopefully the hurricanes and other natural disasters will stay out of our way and everyone will return on Monday safe and sound.

(And to my regular readers...don't worry, I'm getting up a good head of steam on a couple of subjects and I feel pretty certain that some kind of explosion is about to happen.

Stay tuned to this channel for further developments...)

No comments: