Saturday, June 02, 2007

Fire & Rain

Ode To The Okefenokee Fires...


"Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone
Susanne the plans they made put an end to you
I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song
I just can't remember who to send it to

I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
But I always thought that I'd see you again."

If you ever get to meet me in person, you just might get to hear me sing Mr. James Taylor's words to his hit song "Fire & Rain"

Personally, I recommend that you try to make it over to Chastain Park in Atlanta or some other nice outdoor venue and see James in person when he's in town.

UPDATE:

It's raining nicely here outside, but it looks like that our little dog "Missy" is going to have a long weekend of terror trying to do her "business." I can fix a toilet, maybe I can come up with a way to make a dry square yard of grass in a rainstorm.

Anyone wanna bet me?

No comments: