Friday, June 01, 2007

Now Broadcasting Live From My Toilet

Don't Worry, The Seat & Lid Is Down And My Pants Are Up...


As of this evening, everything is apparently back to normal in our own little waste removal department here on St. Simons Island.

In addition to getting the guest bath toilet back in service, over the past couple of days I've managed to install a new bookcase, rummage through two closets and four filing cabinets--tossing out old bills and files and other crap that tends to accumulate in and around your life while you're not paying attention.

I suspect that our trash guys are going to hate me and/or the results of this domestic progress (five or six big plastic bags worth), but I don't care because Pat and I love the overall improvement in our quality of life.

Time to do a little reading, a little writing, and possibly some arithmetic before taking an early evening nap.

Have a nice Friday night...

No comments: