Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cinder-henge

I've Found Ancient Island Artifacts...


I was wandering around outside today in my yard and was amazed to find this previously undiscovered structure:




My discovery brought this scene to mind, thus the name of this posting:



Upon further study and investigation, it appears to be some kind of millenia old industrial structure designed by a race of long haired worshipers of the God of Deaireated Boiler Feed Water.

Here's what it probably looked like in the year 1959 BC:





And here's where the God of Propane Fire comes into the picture:



In spite of my best efforts in recreating the ancient rituals, I have to pray and do some more work tomorrow because my spirit isn't in the right place right now.


Oooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

No comments: