Monday, September 17, 2007

The Status Is Quo

Things Are As They Should Be...In My Mind...


Well, they locked OJ up again. I'm not sure if he ever really spent one single night in jail before now, but he's truely one stupid negro brother black former pro football player African American if he couldn't manage to run far, far away from the US and US jails after escaping a life sentence back in the 1990's.

I just have to shake my head and chuckle at his silly ass.

Meanwhile, the rain has returned to the Georgia coast and we basically hid inside for half of Saturday and Sunday, and as a result I did manage to get some good cooking done with the production of a Hawaiian Pizza Saturday night and Chicken Piccatta last night. Missy the Turbo Pup made it on Pizza and Pizza crust leftovers quite nicely.

Sunday before it started raining I cranked up the air compressor and tried to make some metal cans blow up in my driveway as part of my forensic work on the Atlanta Westin laundry accident project.

Can you guess which can I've been fooling with from this picture?



(They were both the same height when I started.)

Nothing actually exploded because the air hose fitting came loose, but after a little modification I will probably make a hole in something before the day is out tomorrow.

Would everyone be so kind as to take up a collection for my bond after the GBI and the FBI show up to discuss my operations?

If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, someone send up a flare...

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blowing up cans! ah, finally something I have actual experience at. One day in 1958 while serving on one of America's finest aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean Sea and being in port with not much excitement, late one night for some unexplained reason, my brother and I were together in the Pipe Shop and I recall very vividly a discussion about how Oxygen vigorously excites combustion. We took a small condensed milk can, put in one single drop of lighter fluid then held a oxygen torch tip to the opening and purged the can with pure oxygen, then while hiding behind a bulkhead, I struck a lighter below the table (I knew the vapors would waft downward from the can.)the can was sitting on. What happened, one helluva bang. It blew that can to smithereens. Yes, combustion was vigorously excited. So were we. It didn't do any damage to anything but the can. But boy did we learn how to 'blow up a can'.
I hope this will help in your investigation, but somehow I don't think it will.