Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mission Control Photo's

I'm Demanding Comfort In The Face Of Danger...


This afternoon I'm out in the side yard fooling around with a slightly modified apparatus, and things aren't going as planned in this phase.

At least I'm nice and comfortable, having brought in a patio chair and provided myself with a drink and ashtray to support the smoking of a nice Honduran No. 2 Colorado Cigar in the process.



(The big thing in the background with masses of green ferns growing on it is my new friend "Mr. Live Oak Tree" that lives in the middle of our front yard.)

Now instead of slamming my model with 150 PSI air in a single burst, I'm letting the compressor slowly raise the pressure. Things are so banged up and worn out from yesterday's antics that now I'm having to head off to Ace Hardware for some fresh plastic parts.

Can you say "Weird Science?"

THIS JUST IN VIA FOX NEWS:



Here's A Live Video Feed...Put on your safety glasses...

Am I Slightly More Than Slightly Disturbed...Or What?

.

No comments: